“I believe in the discipline of mastering the best that other people have ever figured out. I don’t believe in just sitting there and trying to dream it up all yourself. Nobody’s that smart.”
— Charlie Munger
One of the challenges of successful investing is getting access to high quality ideas – the old “finding the signal in the noise” problem. Often, investors do not have access to (or the funds) to subscribe to many of these private publications that can cost anywhere from $100 to well over $100,000 per year.
To help our readers, as well as try to find some investments gems ourselves, we have an exclusive, private email list called The Idea Farm. The concept is simple:
- Each week the reader will receive 1-2 emails with new research pieces from the top research boutiques across the country.
- The focus will be research that tends to be independent, actionable, and practical.
- Often we will disagree with some or all of the material, but believe in being exposed to ideas that contradict our own.
- You will gain access to publications that would cost well over $100,000 to subscribe to individually.
- We will never share, sell, or otherwise pass along your email address. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- As a bonus you receive quarterly valuation updates on over 40 countries in the world.
- Subscribers get free copies of all of my books, as well as an Excel quant backtester to test asset allocation, momentum, and trend strategies.
- Hedge fund profiles of my favorite 30 hedge funds to track with stock picks
That’s it. I subscribe to many of these publications, and find that reading independent, and often variant, perceptions helps to hone my own investment process. Since we are reviewing these research pieces already we feel like many of our readers would also be interested in being exposed to some of these ideas and concepts.
Sign up today! The Idea Farm