“Does this market have you banging your head against the wall? Foreign listed hedge funds could be the answer. . .
Some readers emailed in asking for performance figures for the foreign listed funds, and a table of some of the largest is below. On average they returned around 14% total return (not just NAV return), which beats the pants off the HRFI Indexes (and way better than the investable HFRX). How in the world could a FOF (Absolute) return over 30% you ask? Probably that large allocation they had to the Paulson funds. . .
I have never even heard of this book but it looks interesting – The Global-Investor Book of Investing Rules.
Got 10 (or 30) minutes to spare? Take the Japanese IQ Test.
“Everybody has to cross the river”
Click the blue circle to start.
The following rules apply:
* Only 2 persons on the raft at a time.
* The father cannot stay with any of the daughters, without their mother’s presence.
* The mother cannot stay with any of the sons, without their father’s presence.
* The thief (striped shirt) cannot stay with any family member, if the Policeman is not there.
* Only the Father, the Mother and the Policeman know how to operate the raft.
To move the people, click on them. To move the raft, click on the pole on the opposite side of the river. The solution is possible!