My company Cambria is looking to hire 2-4 people. Strong preference for kick ass candidates from anywhere in the US that believe in the Cambria story.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
See below for description
Investment Consultant (aka what industry calls a Wholesaler, which for the foreseeable future is remote)
- Build, grow, and maintain advisor relationships by developing a thorough understanding of advisors needs and goals.
- Leverage your knowledge of the capital markets, the investment management industry, and Cambria funds to become a trusted resource to these advisors.
- Identify new asset management business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain existing relationships, and identify and acquire new relationships within a specified territory.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills
- High level of self-sufficiency, energy and motivation
- Positive, cheerful attitude
- FINRA Series 7, 63 & 65 (or 66) or willing to pass
- Clean U5
- Preference but not a must: proven track record of 5+ years of experience in sales & marketing within the asset management industry
We offer a salary and benefits, plus bonus.