Episode #461: Top Podcasts of 2022: Rob Arnott & Campbell Harvey, Whitney Baker, Harris “Kuppy” Kupperman, Marc Cohodes, & Peter Zeihan
Summary: We’re sharing our 5 most popular episodes from 2022. We know it’s hard to listen to every episode, so we have the most downloaded episodes for you right here! If you click the link in the description, you can jump to the episode you want to listen to. Here are the top 5 in no specific order:
- In August, we were joined by both Rob Arnott & Professor Cam Harvey to hear why they didn’t expect to go down as fast as the market was pricing at the time
- Only one person made it on the show twice this year, and that’s none other than Whitney Baker! After she nailed the macro landscape back in January, we had to have Whitney back on the show to give us an update of how she sees the world today.
- Energy prices soared in the first half of 2022, and have since cooled off. But I spoke with my man Harris Kupperman, who you may know as Kuppy, in October on why he is as bullish as he could possibly be.
- Soon after FTX filed for bankruptcy, I spoke with famed short-seller Marc Cohodes, who talked about the red flags he saw on Sam Bankman-Fried & FTX earlier this year.
- Back in June, I spoke with geopolitical expert Peter Zeihan on the implications of deglobalization, depopulation, and the Russia/Ukraine war
Comments or suggestions? Interested in sponsoring an episode? Email us Feedback@TheMebFaberShow.com